Different fees are payable depending if you are the Club/Organisation/Business selling Memberships/Registrations/Products/Tickets, or you are a someone looking to purchase an item from a Sports & Fitness PROVIDER.
Here is a quick summary of fees and costs:-
FOR SPORTS & FITNESS PROVIDERS SELLING MEMBERSHIPS/REGISTRATIONS/PRODUCTS/TICKETS
- FREE lisitng forever in our targeted search engine
- No joining fees, No expensive yearly bank merchant fees
- No subscription or yearly fees
- Performance based system - only 3.5% service fee charged on any sales total processed to your nomninated bank account.
FOR PARTICIPANTS JOINING A SPORTS OR FITNESS PROVIDER
- Pay listed MEMBERSHIPS/REGISTRATIONS/PRODUCTS/TICKETS price provided by Sports & Fitness Club/Organisation/Business
- Standard Credit/Debit card transaction fee. zipPay payment plans are also avaialble please read T&Cs when using this service.
Player/Members T&Cs below
signonday.com.au is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, and legal requirements under the Privacy Act 1988.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2012.
Information We Collect
Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, register for information or make a membership/registration/product/ticket purchase.
Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Other information provided to us by you that allows us to provide you the website service.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
To meet our contractual commitments to you.
To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
All prices and charges on this web site are in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
All payments made through this web site are processed through a secured gateway layer.
Once payment for your chosen purchase is processed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email of which can then be taken to your PROVIDER as proof of purchase. The PROVIDER will also have your details of your purchase.
Please choose carefully. Refunds are not given if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. Refunds will only be given where required by law.
Prior to requesting a product refund, initial enquiries must first be made with the PROVIDER directly in an effort to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved with the PROVIDER, then please contact signonday.com.au for further assistance and resolution.
Should you feel a refund is warranted, you must make refund enquiries with the PROVIDER directly. You may be able to choose between a refund, exchange or credit where the membership has been wrongly described, is different to the membership purchased on the website or doesn't deliver as advertised.
We value all of our PROVIDERS and PARTICIPANTS and take all steps we can to ensure the highest customer satisfaction with our service.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website, and form an agreement between you and signonday.com.au. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions in their entirety, you must not use this website or any function that it provides.
If you use this website as a representative of a club, team, business or association then these terms and conditions are not relevant to you. If you use this website as a representative of a club, team, business or association you are bound to the terms and conditions as defined in the document titled 'WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - FOR PROVIDERS', of which is made available to you when you claim a listing, or create a new PROVIDER listing, and is available for reference through the club admin panel once your listing is active.
The terms of this agreement are effective until terminated by signonday.com.au and signonday.com.au may terminate this agreement and/or your access to the signonday.com.au site at any time without prior notice to you.
Sales and Transactions
signonday.com.au allows use of its website, within these terms and conditions, by you to purchase PROVIDER setting user rights .
A PROVIDER sale from signonday.com.au to you is referred to in this document as a 'Transaction'.
Once signonday.com.au sells the memberships/registrations/products/tickets to you, the PROVIDER and its authorised representative, jointly and severally, is responsible for any liability arising out of the purchase, and agrees to honor any agreed refund policy or other valid claim as though you had paid the PROVIDER directly.
signonday.com.au within the Transaction process serves only as a method of reselling memberships/registrations/products/tickets, and shall not be held responsible for any claim or liability whether direct or indirect arising in any way out of any memberships/registrations/products/tickets sale by the PROVIDER or by signonday.com.au or use of any memberships/registrations/products/tickets.
Upon completion of the Transaction, you agree to maintain thememberships/registrations/products/tickets with the PROVIDER for the duration of the memberships/registrations/products/tickets.
See "Refund Policy" for conditons defining refunds.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, signonday.com.au and/or its licensors own, loan or license the intellectual property rights in the website and all material on the website. Subject to these terms, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may print and distribute material from this website that relates to your club, team or association. You are not permitted to print or distribute any general information contained on the website or materials that relate to a club, team or association that you are not associated with.
Subject to these terms, unless you have first obtained written permission to do so from signonday.com.au, you must not:
Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website other than in accordance with these terms;
Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any restricted or unlawful material or malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any manual, or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without express written consent from signonday.com.au.
You must not use this website in any other way that is not in keeping with the intent of the website and the function it performs.
signonday.com.au reserves the right to ban permanently and/or notify the appropriate authorities of any person who uses, or attempts to use, the website or any of signonday.com.au's services for illegal purposes, or who posts, or attempts to post, abusive, obscene, vulgar, offensive, defamatory, hateful, threatening or sexually orientated material.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. signonday.com.au reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at the discretion of signonday.com.au.
If signonday.com.au provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
signonday.com.au may disable your user ID and password at the sole discretion of signonday.com.au without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, 'Your User Content' means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to signonday.com.au a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute Your User Content in any existing or future media. You also grant to signonday.com.au the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your User Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or signonday.com.au or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Signonday.com.au reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on signonday.com.au servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding signonday.com.au's rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, signonday.com.au does not undertake to monitor the submission of any content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
- This website is provided 'as is' without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Signonday.com.au makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- You acknowledge that you access this website and its materials at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction and these terms.
- While we have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website about our business and services is free from error, signonday.com.au does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of that information.
- signonday.com.au does not check the credentials of any of the parties who are listed in our online directory at this website and we therefore do not warrant that the information in those listings, nor anywhere else on this website, is free from error, adequate, complete or suitable for any particular purpose. All implied warranties are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- All information is subject to change without notice. signonday.com.au recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon any material contained on this website.
- signonday.com.au does not guarantee that this website will be free from viruses, nor that access to this web site will be uninterrupted.
- signonday.com.au does not warrant the safety or accuracy of, and does not necessarily endorse the contents of, any third party websites to which links have been provided on this website. If you do link to any third party sites from this website, you agree and acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, signonday.com.au does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Limintaions of Liability
- In consideration for being given access to this website, you release and forever discharge signonday.com.au, its employees, servants and agents and each of them from all and any liability to you of any nature whatsoever in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in conjunction with, this website:
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss of or corruption of information or data, liabilities, claims or expenses whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly from use by you or any other person of this website, any membership or any of the links provided in this website or reliance by you or any person upon information contained in or downloaded from this website.
- These limitations of liability apply even if signonday.com.au has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Nothing in these terms will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in these terms will exclude or limit signonday.com.au’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused as a direct result of the negligence of signonday.com.au;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of signonday.com.au; or
- Matter the liability for which it would be illegal or unlawful for signonday.com.au to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these terms are reasonable.
- If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- You undertake not to bring any claim against signonday.com.au or against any of its officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with or in any way arising directly or indirectly out of the website or any membership.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in these terms protect signonday.com.au officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as signonday.com.au.
- To the extent that signonday.com.au incurs any liability to you that cannot be avoided, that liability may at the sole option of signonday.com.au be limited to replacement or repair of the relevant goods, resupply of the relevant services or the cost of replacement services.
If any provision of these terms is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of these terms.
You hereby indemnify signonday.com.au, its employees, servants and agents and each of them jointly and severally and undertake to keep them indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by signonday.com.au to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of signonday.com.au legal advisers) incurred or suffered by them arising out of:
- Any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions;
- Your use of this website or any of its contents (whether or not provided by you);
- Any actual or alleged breach by you of any law, legislation, regulation, by-law or code of conduct caused by or arising out of any listing posted on this website;
- Any claims brought by or on behalf of any third party relating to any act or omission by you whatsoever; or
- Any material or any proposed material posted by you on this website.
signonday.com.au reserves any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to signonday.com.au's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, signonday.com.au may take such action as signonday.com.au deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including without limitation suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
signonday.com.au may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of the signonday.com.au website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website. Please check the website regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version of the terms.
signonday.com.au may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with signonday.com.au's rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without the written consent of signonday.com.au.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with help, privacy and FAQ documents, constitute the entire agreement between you and signonday.com.au in relation to your use of the website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia and the courts of appeal from them.
- If either party does not act in relation to a particular breach by the other party of these terms, this will not constitute any waiver by the first party in respect of that or any subsequent breaches.
- The parties agree that they are independent contractors and no agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship is intended or created by these terms.
- For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances will signonday.com.au act or purport to act nor be responsible to act as your agent for any reason whatsoever, whether in relation to any particular transaction or otherwise.